so·cial | \ ˈsō-shəl
: of or relating to human society, the interaction of the individual and the group, or the welfare of human beings as members of society
in·no·vate | \ ˈi-nə-ˌvāt
: to effect a change in
I believe social innovation means influencing behaviors for the better. It's designing a customer experience that's reverse-engineered from the customers' perspective. It's using employee feedback to solve company culture flaws and protect experiential competitive advantages.
This is what I do.
And it increases customer and employee loyalty. It decreases turnover. It lifts sales.
I'd love to help you create social innovation at your company.
The Review Cycle is more than a book. It is a feedback and reputation framework proven and refined over a decade of managing 3,000+ review profiles and listings, conducting surveys and performing first-hand research.
My book demonstrates the exceptionally powerful influence of publicly shared consumer and employee feedback to win sales and attract job applicants. It also proves that consumer and employee feedback loops are largely optimized with the same principles and uniquely fine-tuned.
Learn why we are so influenced by online reviews. Understand the four phases of consumer decision-making in The Review Cycle framework. Then master your online reviews with Matt’s 4-step model.
The Review Cycle is acclaimed by business executives and industry experts and has been honored with the following awards:
🏆WINNER: Business Book Category - 2023 Los Angeles Book Festival
🏆WINNER: Business Book Category - 2023 New York Book Festival
🏆WINNER: Business Book Category - 2023 San Francisco Book Festival
🏆RUNNER-UP: Business Book Category - 2023 London Book Festival
🏆RUNNER-UP: Business Book Category - 2023 Beach Book Festival
🏆BRONZE: Best Adult Non-Fiction Informational Ebook - 2023 Independent Publisher Book Awards
Available on Amazon: Kindle, Audible, Hardcover and Paperback
As an experienced speaker averaging 4.5-stars, book me for your next in-person or virtual event.
Topics I cover:
- WECon Utah SHRM Conference: 9/26/2023
Highlighted past appearances:
- Era of Entrepreneurship - SABOR Conference: 7/6/2023
- Empowering Greatness Leadership Summit 4/27/2023
- Best Company WOMM Podcast 4/12/2023
- Give an Ovation Podcast: E216: Understanding The Review Cycle With Matt Vance 3/30/2023
- Remote Start Podcast- E29: Wear Your Reputation on Your Sleeves. How to Build a Powerful Reputation Plan for Your Business 10/24/22
- Out & Back with Channel Signal CEO, Paul Kirwin 10/2/2022
- Greg Andruk Business Freedom Conversation Live 8/17/2022
- Silicon Slopes, Logan Chapter: How to Do More Marketing for Less Money in 2022 7/29/2022
- Greg Andruk Business Freedom Conversation Live 7/13/2022
- USU Career Studio Podcast: Optimizing Your Opportunities- with Matt Vance 9/4/2020
- Comparably Live Webinar: Creating an Employer Reputation Plan: Why Now is the Time to Get Started. 6/2/2020
- So You Want To Start A Business: WHY is Building GOOD Company Culture SO Important? 3/3/2022
- Silicon Slopes Tech Summit 2020 1/30-31/2020
- Cache County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Luncheon 10/15/2019
- Utah SHRM, Crossroads Conference 9/24/2019
- Utah SHRM, Bridgerland Chapter 5/17/2019
- Silicon Slopes, Logan Chapter 3/6/2019
As the Co-Founder & CEO of Mobrium, I lead a 100% remote team on a mission to measure and improve employee happiness at great companies.
🤝 The best friend of forward-thinking HR leaders, Mobrium strengthens your employer reputation as a reflection of your real culture on sites like Glassdoor, Indeed, Comparably and InHerSight.
Get more employee reviews, strengthen your ratings and engineer an engaging company culture with Mobrium.
As a Co-Host of The Culture Profit Podcast, I interview successful, innovative leaders sharing experiences of driving profitable outcomes with people-first strategies.
About the podcast:
The Culture Profit is a podcast series obsessed with one question: How can company culture drive greater profits? Episodes examine HR and marketing practices directly tied to increasing revenue and decreasing costs. Featured guests are successful, innovative leaders sharing their own stories of driving profitable outcomes with people-first strategies. Hosted by Mobrium Co-Founders Matt R. Vance and Crista Vance, expect research-backed stats, engaging stories and the occasional dad joke. Together let’s prioritize profits by prioritizing people.
From local business to global corporations and across industries I provide expert advice across the following areas of focus:
*Consulting availability is extremely limited and reserved for qualifying clients. Please contact me if interested.
I live in Logan, Utah close to the canyon. The running and biking trails rock here! Just watch out for the 18-wheelers coming out of highway 89. They can be semi-scary.
My wife is my favorite person. She is literally a winner in my book (just read the dedication page). We have four young kids that keep life exciting. We love Friday night dance parties and Saturday morning German pancakes.
Life is too short to be all business and no fun. Here are three of my all-time favorite jokes:
When does a cheesy joke become a dad joke?
When the punch line becomes apparent.
What did Batman say to Robin before they got into the Batmobile?
Robin, get in the Batmobile.
When is a door not a door?
When it's ajar.
2/8/2022: Utah Business Magazine: Meet the 2022 40 Under 40 honorees
5/28/2020: Comparably's 37 Inspiring Employer Brand Leaders in the West
4/10/2020: Utah Business: Meet Our State's Top HR Professionals
1/17/2020: Cache Valley Daily: Local family gives tourniquets to each Logan police officer
24/11/2019: Work it Daily: Malouf Employees Can Rest Easy With Great Benefits Package
4/28/2014: KSL News: Local artists paint historic mural on Angie's Restaurant